On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to welcome you to participate in the International Conference on Textile and Apparel Innovation (ICTAI-2021). The Conference will be held on 8th – 10th June, 2021 at Vitebsk State Technological University (Republic of Belarus).
ICTAI-2021 will inspire and welcome innovative ideas, methodologies, research findings and processes in Textile, Clothing and Footwear Technologies, Fashion Design, Economy and Education.
The conference aims at presenting the latest research advances, sharing expert knowledge and exchanging ideas, identifying trends in Textile and Apparel Manufacturing and establishing international research collaborations.
Research Areas of Interest:
- Advanced Fibres and Materials
- Innovation in Spinning, Weaving, Knitting Technologies
- Textile Finishing and Dyeing
- Technical Textiles and Composites
- Nanotechnology and Electrospinning
- Wearable Technologies and Smart Materials
- Clothing and Footwear Technologies
- Textile, Clothing and Footwear Machinery
- Textile Testing, Measuring Technology and Quality Control
- Design and Marketing of Textile, Clothing and Footwear
- Ecological and Environmental Textiles, Materials Recycling
- Textile Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Textile Education and Training
ICTAI-2021 will bring together researchers, students and industry professionals from different countries.
The conference will be held in a hybrid online-offline format.
English and Russian are the working languages of the Conference.
Full papers will be published in AIP Conference proceedings (USA).
Proceedings issues are indexed in Scopus (during 2 months from the publishing date) and Web of Science (during 12 months from the publishing date).
For details on fee payment and its deadlines refer to ictai.vstu.by.
Please forward this message about ICTAI-2021 to your colleagues.
We look forward to welcoming you to ICTAI-2021 Conference in Vitebsk!