ICTAI-2021. Official opening
International Conference on Textile and Apparel Innovation
8th – 10th June, 2021
Dear guests! Dear colleagues!
Let me welcome you to Vitebsk State Technological University and declare the International Conference on Textile and Apparel Innovation (ICTAI-2021) officially open.
The conference tackles the latest advances in textiles, clothing and footwear technologies, fashion design, economy and education.
The conference aims to represent the most recent research results, exchange new knowledge and ideas, identify trends in the field of textile and apparel manufacturing and promote international collaborations.
The conference provides an opportunity to unite the efforts of scientists and specialists to ensure the innovative growth of textile and light industry enterprises, increase their production potential based on technical re-equipment and modernization of production, increase the volume of innovative products and their competitiveness, as well as timely training and retraining of highly qualified personnel.
The conference will include 2 plenary sessions and 5 thematic sessions:
- Innovative fibers and materials.
- Clothing and footwear technologies. Design of textile, clothing and footwear.
- Textile finishing and dyeing.
- Technical textiles and composites. Textile testing, measuring technology and quality control.
- Textile management, innovation and entrepreneurship, textile education and training.
The conference will be held in a hybrid online-offline format. In addition to face-to-face discussions of issues, it is possible to participate remotely and have a live interaction via Google Meet.
English and Russian are the working languages of the conference.
After the review process, the ICTAI-2021 conference papers will be published in the conference proceedings in English and indexed in Scopus, Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index) and EI Compendex.
90 reports were submitted for participation in the conference.
We find wide international participation extremely significant and valuable, as 42 organizations from 13 countries (the Republic of Belarus, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Belgium, Germany, Greece, Spain, Egypt and Ethiopia) take part in the Conference, including:
- Russian State University named after A.N. Kosygin, Russia (Technology. Design. Art)
- Ivanovo State Polytechnic University, Russia
- Tashkent Institute of Textile and Light Industry, Uzbekistan
- Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
- Hochschule Niederrhein,
- University of West Attica, Greece
- Ghent University, Belgium, etc.
We are grateful to our partners – co-organizers of the conference: Russian State University named after A.N. Kosygin (Technology. Design. Art), Ivanovo State Polytechnic University and Daugavpils University. We truly appreciate your partnership!
Our university is open to further cooperation with partners from near and far abroad.
Let me wish you a successful and productive conference with informative reports and heated scientific debates. I hope that the сonference will become an inspiring platform for new ideas, joint projects, and will create prerequisites for further expansion of our cooperation!
Thank you for your attention!